Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Getting Started

I finally caved and decided to start a blog. We'll see how this goes. I've only had an email address a couple of years so hopefully I'm not in over my head. Maybe, and that is a big "maybe," one day I'll get a website. In the meantime, baby steps.

Now that the nightmare that was my graduation is over, and my school acknowledges that I did indeed finish the first time they told me I did, I realize haven't been as diligent about being creative as I should. Since I don't have to go back to school this summer, like I thought I might, I am trying to light a fire under myself and produce some work. Hopefully having a blog that I am accountable to will help. It may even get me to shell out a few bucks for a scanner.

Its time to get better. Do more. So, here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment